SOLD! Magnificent 1993 Mason and Hamlin 7ft BB Walnut Satin Semi-Concert Grand
This piano is in near perfect condition and is the absolute finest representation of Mason & Hamlin pianos since the late 1920's, that some would argue will sonically outperform just about any Steinway B.
Serial Number: 453729
Length: 7 feet
Finish/Color: Walnut Satin
• Made in the glorious “Falcone years” of M&H
• Less than 500 hours of playing
• One owner
• Maintained by one of the top west coast piano techs for 15 years
• Astounding, fat tone–sustains forever
• Bass is VERY close to that of a 9ft ft concert grand
• Ideal for recording & performance
• Tremendous value-to-price ratio
This Mason & Hamlin Semi-Concert Grand Piano has been given a thorough and exact concert level regulation and voicing and is ready for the home of a discerning pianist, concert hall, or recording studio. At less than 30% of the cost of a new Steinway B, it is an absolute steal. Comes with 10 year warranty.
Out of stock
Send Piano Inquiry for SOLD! Magnificent 1993 Mason and Hamlin 7ft BB Walnut Satin Semi-Concert Grand
Welcome To David Andersen Pianos
Artisanal, custom-rebuilt vintage Steinways, significantly superior to and less expensive than new models. Ask us how.