SOLD! Magnificent 1993 Mason & Hamlin 7ft BB Walnut Satin Semi-Concert Grand
This piano is in near perfect condition and is the absolute finest representation of Mason & Hamlin pianos since the late 1920’s, that some would argue will sonically outperform just about any Steinway B.
Serial Number: 453729
Length: 7 feet
Finish/Color: Walnut Satin
• Made in the glorious “Falcone years” of M&H
• Less than 500 hours of playing
• One owner
• Maintained by one of the top west coast piano techs for 15 years
• Astounding, fat tone–sustains forever
• Bass is VERY close to that of a 9ft ft concert grand
• Ideal for recording & performance
• Tremendous value-to-price ratio
This Mason & Hamlin Semi-Concert Grand Piano has been given a thorough and exact concert level regulation and voicing and is ready for the home of a discerning pianist, concert hall, or recording studio. At less than 30% of the cost of a new Steinway B, it is an absolute steal. Comes with 10 year warranty.
Out of stock
Send Piano Inquiry for SOLD! Magnificent 1993 Mason & Hamlin 7ft BB Walnut Satin Semi-Concert Grand
Welcome To David Andersen Pianos
Artisanal, custom-rebuilt vintage Steinways, significantly superior to and less expensive than new models. Ask us how.